TOBY Gold Circle Awards Gala
11:30 am - 2:00 pm
Save the Date!
2022 Ollie Scholarship Applications Due February 2
Wednesday, February 2, 2022 (12:00 AM - 5:00 PM) (CST)
Reginald L. Ollie Inclusion and Outreach Scholarship Information
The BOMA/Chicago Foundation's Reginald L. Ollie Inclusion and Outreach Scholarship (Ollie Scholarship) is designed to enable individuals currently working in the commercial real estate industry who are members of historically underrepresented groups to achieve professional development through completion of the RPA designation.
The Ollie Scholarship is awarded once per year and includes the $10,000 full tuition for recipients to earn the RPA designation. Recipients are honored at the annual Diversity Celebration fundraiser and are also paired with an experienced CRE mentor to gain one-on-one assistance with career planning and development.
Ollie Scholarship Applications Due February 2
The BOMA/Chicago Foundation is now accepting applications for the Reginald L. Ollie Inclusion and Outreach Scholarship. The Ollie Scholarship provides the $10,000 full tuition to underrepresented professionals in the commercial real estate industry to achieve the Real Property Administrator (RPA) designation.
Please review the eligibility criteria (listed below) for this scholarship. If you meet these criteria, we invite you to apply! Click here to download the packet containing the application and reference forms (note: forms must be submitted online using links in the packet). All parts of the application are due on February 2, 2022.If you plan to apply for this scholarship, please email Jaclynne Madden or call (312) 870-9608 so that we can discuss the application process and requirements.
- Belong to an underrepresented group; underrepresented professionals are classified as: racial, ethnic, LGBTQ and disabled
- Applicant does NOT have to be a BOMA/Chicago member
- Must be at least 21 years old and have a minimum of two years of experience in the commercial real estate industry; Applicants must have 24 months of commercial real estate experience by March 2022. The experience must specifically be in commercial real estate (residential and retail experience does not count toward the 24 months of experience).
- Have taken three or less RPA/FMA designation classes prior to applying for the scholarship
- Completion of at least one year of college level courses at a college/university and earned a GPA of 2.5/4.0 or 3.5/5
- Completion of the application, along with submission of all attachments and references, by February 2
- Available to interview with the Scholarship Committee on the morning of February 16
In This Section
Set the stage for your own successful business development strategy as a BOMA/Chicago sponsor. Offering a variety of social and networking events each year, BOMA/Chicago gatherings truly embody one of our greatest strengths: the strong sense of community and collaboration between our Building and Affiliate Members. Learn more by downloading our 2020 BOMA/Chicago Sponsorship Prospectus.