Webinar: Tax Incentives & Deductions: Projects & Savings You May Not Know About
Wednesday, June 23, 2021 (11:00 AM - 12:00 PM) (CDT)
Tax Incentives & Deductions: Projects & Savings You May Not Know About
Free Member Webinar
June 23 from 11AM to 12PM CST
Expert Speakers from Cyclone Energy Group (2021 Education Partner), ComEd, Ernst & Young and Peoples Gas
The webinar link will be emailed to attendees one hour before the start of the event.
Many commercial buildings in Chicago have participated in energy saving programs and spent time and money completing projects to reduce energy, upgrade equipment and add advanced features. But, did you know that there is still more that your building team can do, even when you think you have “done it all”? There are utility incentives and tax deductions that your team might not know about.
Join the free member webinar on June 23 to hear expert speakers from Cyclone Energy Group (a 2021 Education Partner), ComEd, Ernst & Young and Peoples Gas discuss the incentives and tax deductions for projects that are available through local utility programs and the federal government.
By attending this webinar, you will learn:
- There is always something you can do to improve your buildings and save money
- Many projects have the possibility to obtain incentives and tax opportunities
- Finding a trusted partner who can help guide the process can set you up for success and maximum savings/benefits
- David Lippe, Cyclone Energy Group (2021 Education Partner)
- Demetri Pazarentzos & Alex Criss, Ernst & Young
- Wisit Kumphai, ComEd
- Anne Nick, Peoples Gas Energy Efficiency Program
Free Members Only Webinar.