BOMA/Chicago Foundation: Diversity Celebration
Friday, June 17, 2022 (5:00 PM - 8:00 PM) (CDT)
Registration Closed. Questions? Contact Diana Zamora
June 17 Diversity Celebration: Join Us in Recognizing Daja Walker-Parker!
Are you ready to mix and mingle at the BOMA/Chicago Foundation's 10th Annual Diversity Celebration on June 17?
Join the Diversity Committee in promoting and celebrating diversity in commercial real estate at this year's Celebration, which will be held on Friday, June 17 from 5PM to 8PM at The Old Post Office! We expect 500+ people to attend!
Your $175 ticket will give you full access to food, an array of beer and liquor, city views from a TOBY winning building...and much more!
At the Celebration, we will recognize Daja Walker-Parker, Assistant General Manager for JLL at 24 East Washington. Daja is the Foundation's 2022 Ollie Scholar.
Sponsorship Opportunities Available! Both BOMA/Chicago members and non-members, along with the entire Chicagoland CRE community, are encouraged to show their support through a sponsorship. The sponsorship details are listed below:
- View Full Sponsorship Prospectus Here
- Gold Sponsor ($3,500): Sponsorship includes three tickets and more.
- Silver Sponsor ($2,500): Sponsorship includes two tickets and more.
- If you are not able to purchase a sponsorship, you can make a direct donation to the BOMA/Chicago Foundation by clicking here.
- For more information about these sponsorship opportunities, please contact Jaclynne Madden via email or call 312-870-9608.
Thank you to the sponsors who have already signed on to support the 2022 Diversity Celebration (listed below).
Click here to learn more about the BOMA/Chicago Foundation and all of our initiatives.
In This Section
Set the stage for your own successful business development strategy as a BOMA/Chicago sponsor. Offering a variety of social and networking events each year, BOMA/Chicago gatherings truly embody one of our greatest strengths: the strong sense of community and collaboration between our Building and Affiliate Members. Learn more by downloading our 2022 BOMA/Chicago Sponsorship Prospectus.