Chicago Returns Week
Monday, May 2, 2022 8:00 AM - Friday, May 6, 2022 5:00 PM (CDT)
Celebrate the end of the pandemic and a return of Chicago’s downtown to the vibrant business district that is once again full of opportunity, connections, and culture. Emphasize the importance of well-being that comes from being in the office, including the amazing lifestyle amenities inside our buildings and all around our downtown including restaurants, bars, retailers, music, museums, and other cultural institutions. Promote building safety, benefits of working in-office, public transportation, public safety, and restaurants and retailers open for business.
The ultimate goal: rally as a community and get people accustomed to, excited by, and willing to come into the office frequently.
BOMA/Chicago is proud to partner with Chicago Returns, the City of Chicago, and World Business Chicago on this event. Here are some ways Building Members can participate:
- Post Chicago Returns Week signage in your lobby and amenity space.
- Participate in social media campaign, using #chicagoreturns.
- Share promotional content with your employees, tenants, members, and/or social media followers and other available marketing avenues leading up to Chicago Returns Week.
- Host an outdoor activation, tenant event, party, or happy hour.
- Buy breakfast or lunch for your tenants.
- Create a raffle for returning employees.
- Give away gift cards to tenants and employees to local restaurants and retailers.
- Share resources and information about benefits of getting out, coming downtown and being at the office with colleagues.
- Support and promote local restaurants, retailers, and businesses.
- Light up your building blue.
Check out the Chicago Returns Toolkit for more information including signage, social media, and marketing content, and images.