CRE 101: Parking 101 & Understanding the Value of your Parking Asset
Wednesday, May 31, 2023 (3:00 PM - 5:00 PM) (CDT)
CRE 101: Parking 101 & Understanding the Value of Your Parking Asset
In-Person Only Class & Food will be Served!
May 31 from 3PM to 5PM
Hosted by Legacy Parking
$60 Members | $90 Non-Members
Join Legacy Parking on May 31 for a two-hour seminar where you will learn about parking facility operations – including method of operation, cost of operation, facility management system, maintenance and repair, revenue generation, governmental influences, ancillary services, cleaning and upkeep, technology, marketing, and pricing.
Legacy will also discuss the different types of method of operation, including valet parking, self-parking and automated parking along with strategies for maximizing revenue.
By attending this class, students will:
- Understand the different types of parking services available and the benefits and drawbacks of each.
- Learn best practices for parking maintenance, including cleaning, repairs, and safety measures.
- Discover strategies for maximizing revenue through pricing and utilization, as well as ancillary services such as electric vehicle charging and car washing and detailing.
- Familiarize yourself with the latest parking technologies, including mobile payment and reservations systems, and how to implement them effectively.
- Develop effective marketing strategies for promoting parking services to customers and managing customer relationships.