Online Course: Survive & Thrive During Your 2023 Budgeting Season
Thursday, August 18, 2022 (9:00 AM - 12:00 PM) (CDT)
Survive & Thrive During Your 2023 Budgeting Season
Three-Hour Webinar on August 18
9AM to 12PM CST on Zoom
Instructed by Marc Fischer, CPM, RPA, CCIM, LEED Green Associate & BOMA Fellow
Members: $70 | Non-Members: $95
As you start your 2023 budget, we are here to help. Join us for a three-hour virtual course, Survive & Thrive During Your 2023 Budgeting Season, on the morning of August 18 from 9AM to 12PM CST.
During this course, you will learn how to:
- Create an accurate 2023 budget and a financial roadmap for your building
- Accurately predict 2023 expenses and income
- Incorporate your owner’s business strategy and long-terms plans into the budget
- Ensure your team takes a consistent approach with clearly stated budget assumptions
- Create a budget and business plan that incorporates operating expenses, future income, gross ups, capital and non-operating expenses for 2023 and beyond.
We know that budgeting season is stressful and daunting. Your owners are looking for you to make accurate predictions of income and expenses while also ensuring your building increases in value. Furthermore, you must find ways to maintain and increase occupancy, keep tenants satisfied and navigate through a post-pandemic world. But, with the right tools and helpful insights, you can create a budget that will set you and your owners up for success.
Don’t miss this course and the chance to get a head start on the 2023 budget preparation season!
This class counts as three CPD credits for RPA graduates. This class also counts as three credits toward the requirements for those pursuing the Certified Manager of Commercial Properties (CMCP).
Instructor: Marc Fischer